The Serious Injury Claim Line is operated by Centenary Solicitors, a specialist personal injury solicitors practice. We have over 20 years’ experience in handling claims for severely injured victims of accidents of all kinds.
We know that when an accident occurs causing serious injuries it has a lasting effect on both the victim and their family. We strive to assist in every possible way to alleviate the pressures both financially and physically. Quite often we are able to obtain an upfront payment, called and interim payment, on your compensation to alleviate any immediate financial pressures such as loss of earnings or cost of care for example.
Whether your accident occurred very recently, or some time has passed, we can provide you with the specialist legal advice you need to make your personal injury claim. In addition to this we can also help by arranging private healthcare and rehabilitation at no cost to you meaning you can avoid NHS waiting lists and their financial constrictions.
As a part of your claim we aim to recover not only personal injury compensation but any financial losses you incur both in the past and in the future, for example future loss of earnings, disadvantage on the labour market and things like replacement prosthetics or ongoing treatment that may be required.
Our role is to try and make your life comfortable after your traumatic accident. From day one you will speak with the file handler of your claim on the very first phone call you make to us. We are not a Claims Company who simply takes your details and sells them on to another company.
At the Serious Injury Claim Line we operate a client charter which ensures that you receive the highest standard of care possible during the course of your personal injury claim.
- At all times you will be treated with the utmost respect and sensitivity to your own personal circumstances.
- You will be kept informed of the progress of your matter throughout the claim and written to or contacted at the very least every 4 weeks whether there have been developments or not.
- We aim to meet all of our clients in person within 4 weeks of us being instructed to take full and detailed information from you relating to your accident and injuries you have sustained. We come to you, wherever you are based in England or Wales. We can even arrange a convenient Conference Room if you feel uncomfortable with us visiting you at home.
- We will always act in a manner that maintains your confidentiality and your personal information is not shared or sold in any way to third parties. They are only disclosed to related parties to your personal injury claim for the purposes of your personal injury claim.
- If you contact your Personal Injury File Handler and they are not available to speak to you when you do they will call you back within 24 hours of your initial call.
- All correspondence you send, by email or post, will be acknowledged and responded to within 5 working days of receipt if not sooner.
- We will never ask you to under settle your claim for a lesser sum than we believe is reasonable to your personal injury claim, even if this means we go to trial.
- We will ensure that the highest level of Barrister is instructed to assist you in handling your claim and provide written advice on any matters such as the issue of who is to blame for your accident (Liability), the cause of your injuries and ongoing symptoms (Causation) and the value of your claim (Quantum).
- We will select the most suitable Medical Experts in the field to provide expert evidence on your injuries and the effects the same have had on your life in order to ensure that your case is laid before the other party in a manner where you will receive the maximum compensation possible.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – We will NEVER ask you to pay anything from your own pocket. Our service is absolutely no risk to you. We act on a No Win No Fee Basis which means you will not have to pay us anything in the unlikely event we are unsuccessful with your claim.